[Ultimate PvP Suite] Please verify your Username.

[Ultimate PvP Suite] Please verify your Username.

caynish
When i try to log in with the username and password i got from paypal i only get this
[Ultimate PvP Suite] Please verify your Username.

nothing more happens and i cant acess settings

Re: [Ultimate PvP Suite] Please verify your Username.

Polos
Same problem here.

Re: [Ultimate PvP Suite] Please verify your Username.

phelon
Administrator
If your Paypal is not verified you were not added to the SVN.  Please ensure your paypal  is verified.   If your paypal was not verified and it now is, you will need to cancel your subscriptions and then re sign up.

Re: [Ultimate PvP Suite] Please verify your Username.

Polos
Verified my pay pal and re signed the subscriptions. Now i have to wait until u will manually add me to SVN? Asking coz nothing changed - still no reaction from plugin on my new account information.

Re: [Ultimate PvP Suite] Please verify your Username.

phelon
Administrator
I show your sub as active and I am able to log in.  Make sure you are using your Paypal email as your username and the username in your transaction as your password.