Trial mysql error.

NavyAV89
Not sure where to find the log to post.

Re: Trial mysql error.

phelon
Administrator
Open your HB Settings
Click on the Log Drop Down.
Select Diagnostic.

Locate the Log in your HB-> Logs-> B.Net Account -> Character

Re: Trial mysql error.

NavyAV89
i found the solution to my error in another post. I had to downgrade MySQL.

No, i dont see where to enter the password. just a box for username

RE: Trial mysql error.

NavyAV89

This just started working. Still never asked for my password though.

i found the solution to my error in another post. I had to downgrade MySQL.

No, i dont see where to enter the password. just a box for username

http://phelons-plugins.11609.n7.nabble.com/Trial-mysql-error-tp1170p1181.html

To unsubscribe from Trial mysql error., click here.
NAML