More errors

ozymandiez
SVN link doesn't work anymore.  Mysql having issues.  Am getting the following error message when loading.  Not able to click on config to put in my assigned username and password.  Can we get a fix for mysql or allow svn updates.  My sql sucks and based on forum loaded with mysql errors maybe there is a better way?:

[Ultimate Combat] Error MySqlConnection: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Authentication to host '192.254.190.200' for user 'ph3l0n_user' using method 'mysql_native_password' failed with message: Access denied for user 'ph3l0n_user'@'c-68-59-50-149.hsd1.fl.comcast.net' (using password: YES) ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Access denied for user 'ph3l0n_user'@'c-68-59-50-149.hsd1.fl.comcast.net' (using password: YES)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthenticationPlugin.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthenticationPlugin.AuthenticationFailed(Exception ex)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthenticationPlugin.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthenticationPlugin.Authenticate(Boolean reset)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Authenticate(String authMethod, Boolean reset)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
   at ..(String , String , Int32& , String ,  , String , String , String , String )
Error System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at (Object )
   at ..( )
   at ..(String , String , Int32& , String ,  , String , String , String , String )
   at ..()
   at UltimateCombatHelper.SettingsForm.AutoLogin()
   at UltimateCombatHelper.SettingsForm..ctor()
   at UltimateCombatHelper.UltimateCombatHelper.Initialize()
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
   at UltimateCombatLoader.UltimateCombatLoader.Initialize() in
H\UltimateCombatSuiteLoader.cs:line 106

Re: More errors

ozymandiez
I've installed new copy of HB with just this plugin.  Even turned off bitdefender.  Just loaded UCH again.  Still same error.  is there an issue with the repository?  I don't know what's causing this issue.  Would like to use what I paid for soon.  Thanks for help if you can figure this out.

Re: More errors

ozymandiez
Yup a week later.  No response to PM's on honorbuddy forums.  No response here.  Paid for this and it still does not work.  no sql connection.  For those looking to waste money on this go use a free version on the honorbuddy forums.  They just fixed it:

https://www.thebuddyforum.com/attachments/combat/137531-plugin-combat-puller-combat-puller-rev-003-zip

If you sell something and won't support it when it's broke then stop trying to rip people off.  GG delete this account petitioning paypal for money back.

Re: More errors

phelon
Administrator
I fixed it as of 3 days ago.  That one on the forums doesn't do combat avoidance.  But you are right.  I don't really have time to support this atm.  I was thinking about giving it away for free through the store.  The problem is it needs people to add to the avoidance database.

Re: More errors

Keiki
Is there any chance that you will publish public your avoidance routines?
There should be some people who wants to do this (e.g. me)!