[Gather Bro] Navigator - Normal

Stylan
Gatherbro, after latest update it seems, always takes the portal to Orgrimmar, no matter the profile so far for me.

Even tried fresh install.

http://pastebin.com/BN1e0Y2w

Is this Navigator function new in the latest update?

Thanks

Re: [Gather Bro] Navigator - Normal

phelon
Administrator
There is no release for beta builds.  It compiles but will not work.   When HB has an official release, I will try to push something out then.

Re: [Gather Bro] Navigator - Normal

Stylan
So it's the HB version I have then?

THanks

Administrator
There just is not an update yet.  I have been very sick the last few days and I have not had time to fix everything up plus implement all the new changes I have been working on.  Once I am feeling a bit better I will update it

Re: [Gather Bro] Navigator - Normal

Stylan
No problem.

Get better.

I will just play legit till then :P

Re: [Gather Bro] Navigator - Normal

Stylan
Still have issues.

Here is a log.

If I somehow got a BETA Honorbuddy then that is all I can find on their website. If that is the case where can I locate it?

http://pastebin.com/CK4tL6dE

Re: [Gather Bro] Navigator - Normal

Stylan
I had my friend email me his entire folder and it is working perfectly so honestly I do not know what is wrong.

Side note: I can create another thread if needed. But, for Druids it seems it skips mineral nodes while in flight form from time to time. It will hover over the node for roughly 1 sec then fly away always white listing. Any tips on correcting this?