Donate version problems

Polos
This post was updated on .
Here are problems that i found after 1 h usage of donated version 1.0.190 (BGbuddy+Taunha Monk with CR targeting+movement OFF):
1) Targeting ignores priests (holy,disc) mostly.
2) My monk runs INTO the target and starts spinning around inside it.
3) Targeting priority doesn't work work sometimes - it keep targeting 100% 590 k hp hunter while standing hear half HP ilvl 490 shamy.
4) It ignores refreshment tables and soulwells.
5) Every time it tries to get to the archers inside the bunkers on AV it falls down from the ladder.
6) Not returning flag when it dropped nearby.

I'm doing something wrong XD May be there is a problem with version update?

Re: Donate version problems

phelon
Administrator
1.  We know about this.
2.  Your Custom Class Problem
3.  Turn off Custom Class Targeting.
4.  Can't pick them up because BGBuddy sucks and will break if you try to move the bot before the bgb begins.
5.  HB Pathing.
6.  I have never seen it not return it.

You are using singular arent you?  Please don't.. it is terrible..

Re: Donate version problems

Polos
As i said im using Taunha Monk CR. Targeting and movement in it are disabled.
1. Ok, understood.
2. Taunha is that bad?
3. It is turned off.
4. Any suggestions? Any other full afk bot bases to farm honor at BG?
5. It goes right path when plugin is turned off. I will make some more tests.
6. Will check it out once more.

Re: Donate version problems

phelon
Administrator
1. =)
2. Tuanha I think should be fine, although I have heard of it targeting when it was not supposed to be.  If you read my thread, you will see others with the same problem.
3. Thanks.
4. Botbase is coming.
5. It will move if it has a target, capping or trying to get a flag.
6.  Thanks