Blacklister

Homeboy
There is a plugin that will blacklist a node based on the hostiles around it. The blacklist time is variable. The distance the mobs are away from the node are variable. The number of mobs that are acceptable are variable as well. Being paranoid, I have it set for 20 yards, 0 mobs and 120 seconds. So if there are any mobs within 20 yards, it is blacklisted for 2 minutes. I don't want to take the chance of someone coming along while I am fighting a mob and looting and getting stuck for some weird reason.

Re: Blacklister

phelon
Administrator
There is this built in.  It under detection.  Avoid Elites and NPC's count at node.  Avoid Elites is 1 Elite.. Avoid NPC's is the variable.  The distance works for both.