Addon Not Compiling, Plugin Not Appearing in Plugin HB Folder

Addon Not Compiling, Plugin Not Appearing in Plugin HB Folder

Haviland
Just subscribed for the product trial.  Plugin not showing up in plugin folder upon HB login.   I noticed some recent posts that were unanswered and that is discouraging.  Your HB forums posts indicated the free "Ultimate Farmer" plugin was being updated into Ultimate Combat Helper and would be added to the Buddy Store.  You wrote in August it was in Beta...log is attached below.  Please provide support.  I am eager to be a regular subscriber..

Log.txt